- Assistance in negotiation of leases; concession agreements; service, construction and renovation contracts, and management, franchise and technical service agreements.
- Assistance in negotiations with franchisors in the licensing of newly developed building, as well as re-licensing of building that are being acquired.
- Operations inspection and new business strategy.
- Asset management – financial performance analysis; management contract compliance; bench marking analysis; risk management / mitigation; capital expenditure planning; periodic meetings and review.
- Advise on issues surrounding the creation and operation of co living building and membership use programs.
- Distressed property & building workout and turnarounds.
- In-depth assessment of project viability.
- Review of business plan and financial feasibility.
- Review of market studies, appraisals and development budget.
- Investment memorandum and project funding strategies.
Pre Opening Management
We have an experienced project team works closely with the owner/developer from the earliest stages. Our expert services can result in reducing development time and achieving cost savings as well as assuring long term operational efficiencies and member / guest satisfaction. These services include:
- Studios, 1 bedrooms, living & dinning areas and support facility design and optimum facility mix.
- City, leisure and resort, planning, design and facility program.
- Recommendation, selection and engagement of professionals such as master planners, architects, interior designers, landscape and lighting designers, technical service companies and contractors.
- We develop the “total experience” concept and infrastructure as part of the pre-opening planning and development. Be it the city, leisure or resort experience, it is considered in everything we plan and do.
Training & Staff Development
Staff training is our number one priority… any co living, property or building is only as good as its staff. We start with :
- The hiring process by looking for the right attitude and aptitude rather than experience, especially in entry level positions.
- Regular training is mandatory in all areas and at all levels.
- Training programs are developed from our minimum standards and customized and enhanced in accordance with the specific needs of each operating entity.
- We stress personalized service, member and guest recognition and our unique service culture.
Membership Sales & Marketing
Whether we are dealing with a new or existing co living properties, we begin by studying the market and the product. We develop the clubs specific marketing and sales strategy to achieve the desired results. For example:
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate and incentivize the sales team.
- Develop and price the membership categories.
- Develop by-laws and rules and regulations.
- Identify and recruit a high level board of advisors.
- Devise and implement a local, regional or worldwide public relations program.
- Implement positive and frequent member communications and events.
- Develop and implement an annual membership sales and marketing plan and budget.